I believe I have mentioned the bike parade Katie and I participated in this last summer. After writing that post I felt some regret as it didn't really convey the true experience. Well as I was looking up fun things to do in Boise, I found a link to some pictures taken during the bike parade. So here is the think so I can remedy the situation and help you all to realize the awesomeness of this event. Also, so you realize that it is imperative that you all come join the fun next year! Katie and I planning on being Jem and the Holograms...so keep it in mind we need more holograms! So check out the site and click on photos.
http://www.followyourfolly.com/folly_tour_de_fat.html
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You think you're so cool, but please realize that you're not cool. And that's being positive. I could go on and on about how you're not cool but I got to go. Later.....guess?
You think you're so cool, but please realize that you're not cool. And that's being positive. I could go on and on about how you're not cool but I got to go. Later.....guess?
Steph -
I have become a blogaholic and you are not enabling my habbit the way a good friend should (see Nikki and Scott's blogs for examples of good enablers). I know I live with you, so I get all the dirty details one way or another, but I like to read them on the world wide web, especially when there's something about me. Kick it up a notch!
Post a Comment