
So I decided for sleeps sake to drive down on Saturday morning instead and was able to witness a beautiful sunset which I of course had to stop and photograph... it had to happen.

And the girls (minus ger. bets, chrissy and shmam). It took about 20 minutes to get this photo... Mellie just didn't want to show off that model smile... what can you do. Thanks, girls for a great weekend. It was so good to see you! And Wein, thanks for the gorilla suit... AWESOME! LOVE and MISS YOU ALL!
4 comments:
Yeah, finally you updated. I thought you had died!
I'm pretty sure that I need a PT to come to my house sometime soon. I can't pay you in any form besides shelter and food. But that should be good enough, right?
Awww, yes!! An update!! Love it! So good to see you cute steph. I honestly miss having you so close. I totally took advantage of all those years and didn't think twice about how much I'd miss you. Same with Ger, Bets and Shmam Move 'home' already girlies! Just kidding...glad your adventures are good. I lovve ya, thanks for the visit. And yes, the Gorilla....anytime Rockstar!!
YEAH!!! Way to go on the update Steph. I look forward to your more frequent blogging! It was so amazing to see you! I have to say ditto to Wein's comment...I too miss all the girlies who've moved away from "home." Love you Stephie!!!
Sad I couldn't be there to see your cute face!! My fingers are crossed that I'll get to see you at Christmas. Love your guts!!!
Post a Comment