Well, it has been a rough transition home from Mexico but I think I am finally getting back into the groove, but still hoping for a great opportunity to be able to live in Latin America for a little while. A ver...
Well since being home I have taken a photography class with my friend Brittany. It was great fun. We had some photo shoots (which should get started again, Brit!) and here are some of the fruits of that labor... oh and we also had some guy ask us to take photos of his cab in a few months... huh?


Here is my sexy picture... Brit just took the picture at the right moment... Not planned at all. I think it is really funny! and I just realized I think it looks better in color... oh well, I am too lazy to change it.


So some other fun updates... This same friend, Brittany as well as one of our other friends Katie are planning a trip to Peru to climb Macchu Picchu and other fun. Brit and I are also going to do either the St. George Ironman or the Cour de'laine ( I just realized I have absolutely no idea how to spell that city ;) we have to check on a few things before we officially register. I am working quite diligently to get to my 30 things before 30...
1 comment:
I am glad you are having so much fun with your photo skills! Keep it up!
Post a Comment