.jpg)
So fittingly, I just posted my 30 before 30... one of which is climb Macchu Picchu. I have officially booked tickets to go in September with Katie and Brit. I am so excited! y por eso I thought I should blog about it! Now, I better go practice my spanish to prepare for the journey!
7 comments:
It's so funny how different our lists are! I don't technically have a list, but if I did I'm pretty sure climbing Macchu Picchu wouldn't be on it.
Stephie Rock, you are so awesome. Have a wonderful trip!
You are inspiring Chica! I've been keeping my own list of things I want to do, but mine is in my lifetime. I bet we can meet up for a few of ours- I want to do a service trip to Africa. Love ya girl.
Hey, Happy birthday yesterday!! I hope it was all you hoped for and MORE!! It's so weird that I haven't talked to you in a LONG time. Hope you are well! -Shelly
I wish I was more adventurouse like you! I look up to your bravery so much Steph!
Can't wait to hear about the trip!! See ya FRIDAY!!!! :) LOVE YA!
MISS YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment