Friday, April 25, 2008

Chi-town



So this last weekend I took a fantastic trip to Chicago to visit a college friend, Scott Gunther. It was a blast! Here is the picture run down of the trip:

This was downtown Chicago. The ribbons were a symbol of all the children that have been abused. And the building in the back is one of Scott's favorite buildings in Chicago.


This is the side of the Chicago Tribune building. They have pieces of famous structures from all over the world. Like the Great wall of China, the Parthenon etc... So here are pieces from the Salt Lake Temple and Craters of the Moon here in Idaho.

And of course watching the Cubbies play at wrigley field. The totally killed the pirates. It was really. They have the old school scoreboard where you can see the people in side changing the score... what a job.


and of course "the Bean" in Millennium Park. It is pretty cool. I think you can see my reflection as well. Well there are some glimpses into my fun in Chicago!!!

3 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Good ol' Scotty! How fun! Looks like a cool trip Steph!

XOXOXO -Wein

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

All I want to know is who went to all those places with a chisel and didn't get arrested...

Sorry I am blog stalking you - but I am stoked about your grown up purchases. =) I am proud.

Jill said...

Would you believe me if I said that once my dad retires he really wants to have the job of changing the scores at baseball games?