So I have been slowly trying to acquire some things to allow one (that being me) to furnish a house when that comes to fruition. I have been looking at some cute ones...so I have a new ambition to try to furnish this future dwelling as cheaply and funkily as possible and demonstrated by the dishes. One of the ladies I work with knows how to reupholster so I have been looking for cool, cheap couches that I could reupholster.I stopped by the thrift store by my house and lo and behold outside the store were these beauties. I sat in them and it was all over. I did send a picture to my friend Brittany to make sure they were cool ugly and she agreed and the rest is history. And for the record, they both fit into my car. Subarus ROCK!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Next big purchase
So I have been slowly trying to acquire some things to allow one (that being me) to furnish a house when that comes to fruition. I have been looking at some cute ones...so I have a new ambition to try to furnish this future dwelling as cheaply and funkily as possible and demonstrated by the dishes. One of the ladies I work with knows how to reupholster so I have been looking for cool, cheap couches that I could reupholster.I stopped by the thrift store by my house and lo and behold outside the store were these beauties. I sat in them and it was all over. I did send a picture to my friend Brittany to make sure they were cool ugly and she agreed and the rest is history. And for the record, they both fit into my car. Subarus ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are fabulous. I'm jealous. Geri wouldn't let me have anything like that. - Seth
Not true. I love them too!! -ger :)
I bought a red velvet chair with the intention of one day furnishing a house.
Those are some pretty sick chairs! In a good way that is...can't wait to see all of your fun/funky purchases for when the "fruitation"?! of a house happens! Love ya!
Post a Comment